Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fridge & Pantry Challenge

A few days ago in Sandra's blog and in Karen's blog there was a challenge to show your refrigerator and your pantry. Now, if you live in an RV you know it's quite a challenge to find room for groceries and if you're like me and do your shopping at Sam's Club it's even more of a challenge. We had just gone to Sam's so my freezers (yes, I have 2 freezers) and refrigerator are jam packed. AND I had just made a eight pound ham and also macaroni and cheese.

Refrigerator & Small Freezer



Bigger Freezer


The Pantry


Also Dee and Lynette were asking for pics of the campsite and also Terry and Randy are coming here soon so she'd like to see it too.

Our Campsite (really, really tight spots)



Well, that's it for today. I'll be glued to the TV for the rest of the day.

GO CHARGERS!!!

10 comments:

Randy and Terry said...

Thanks for the pics, Deb! They sure help to know what we'll be looking at when we get there.

Jenny Johnson said...

Deb--About that lid on your mustard bottle..........Did you know it is open??

Speedy said...

Only Jenny would see that. Looks like you might need some help eating all that food. If you need help give Sherri and I a call..LOL

Joe and Sherri

Anonymous said...

Which campground are you in? Those are tight sites...

Debbie and Rod said...

I'm not giving any info to somebody name "anonymous"

Jenny Johnson said...

I don't blame you deb---I would not give out site information either. Anonymous can add their name to the body of their email... even thought they dont have an account and then you know who the anonymous person is.....

Did you straighten that lid yet....it is bothering me???

Debbie and Rod said...

THERE'S NO OPEN MUSTARD!!!! You did make me go back and look though. :-)

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Sorry - I didn't think about adding my name in the body of the note & I always use "anonymous". It never occurred to me that you would'nt want to share where you are parked. But in this world I guess it is better to be safe then sorry. So...I'm sorry I asked where you are parked.

Debbie and Rod said...

It's not that hard to figure out where we are, just wanted to know who YOU are.....

Debbie

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the contents of your fridge. I like to see how others are managing their groceries.