25 Random Things About Me
1. I love to cook
2. I can’t stand Rachael Ray, The Neelys, or Anne Burrell
3. I’ve lived in 3 corners of the US, not interested in the Northeast
4. I miss Florida but not the humidity or the crowds
5. I really hate these kinds of lists! (So I won’t be passing it on or challenging anybody)
6. I LOVE fried Spam!
7. I will have been married 18 years this July 20th (who knew???)
8. I will be 53 in June
9. I am really looking forward to spending this summer in Alaska
10. I honestly don’t know what I would do with the money if I won the lottery
11. I think turtles and lizards are cute
12. My satellite TV and internet are the best!
13. I’m halfway through this stupid list
14. I have the CUTEST grandkids
15. I have some really good friends that I haven’t even met in person yet.
16. I really miss my neighbors in Sunrise, Florida
17. I drink a whole pot of coffee every day
18. Captain Morgan with diet coke is my favorite cocktail
19. I’ve made some really good friends with people I’ve met since being on the road
20. I worked for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line for 6 years traveling all over the world including Spain, Italy, Chile and just about every port in the United States
21. I’ve never lived in a house or apartment for more than 6 years
22. I love playing computer games and probably spend way too much time doing it
23. I’m left handed and have broken my left arm 3 times
24. Even though I’m a woman I have no interest in shoes
25. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the lifestyle I’m living right now!!!
There!! It’s done. You people can stop tagging me now.